NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS NOW EXPIRED
A one-day workshop to equip EU 'Remainers' with the skills and tools to effectively campaign and change public opinion.
Our Keynote Speaker will be WILL HUTTON Political economist, academic administrator, and journalist Principal of Hertford College, University of Oxford
- identify common areas of interest;
- consider the potential for Remain groups to cooperate;
- identify areas where cooperation would be helpful;
- exchange experiences and discuss ideas to overcome common obstacles;
- discuss ways of achieving our similar aims in opposing Brexit;
- facilitate networking and to open communication channels between Remain groups in the Southeast;
- establish cooperation working groups;
- discuss specific projects being organised by participating Remain groups.
To buy tickets for £5 please click here
For more information on the day please click here.