West Kent European Movement & Sevenoaks and Swanley Together in Europe are pleased to announce this workshop for local groups in the South East.
The event will use interactive peer-to-peer learning techniques to allow participants to share experiences and learn from each other.
- identify common areas of interest;
- consider the potential for Remain groups to cooperate;
- identify areas where cooperation would be helpful;
- exchange experiences and discuss ideas to overcome common obstacles;
- discuss ways of achieving our similar aims in opposing Brexit;
- facilitate networking and to open communication channels between Remain groups in the Southeast;
- establish cooperation working groups;
- discuss specific projects being organised by participating Remain groups.