We’re European because we believe in peace and that our interests are best served by working together, not apart.
Tell us why you feel European...
What you've said
- I want to look out at the world, not inward
- I believe in international solidarity
- We achieve more together
- The ability to study and share knowledge abroad
- Europe has stood up for and protected LGBT rights
- Every country has a different story but a shared history!
- It makes me proud
- I share European values and philosophies
- I didn’t chose where I was born, I can choose where I live. Europe is my home
- The food I eat, the books I’ve read, the science and history I was taught. European. All of it
- I believe in a borderless world where the place you were born doesn’t influence you for life. The EU 🇪🇺 is the first step towards that
- I'm a European because our history is intertwined and our future will always be too
- I’m English with an Irish grandmother and a German grandfather. I want the next generation to have the same freedom to mix and match and love
- I’m European because I have lived without restriction in multiple European countries for most of my adult life
- Because of my family and our values
- The EU is a force for peace and stability, and has been for decades
- Having children that were born and grew up in the UK and later studied, worked and settled down in three different EU countries
- Humanity is at its best when we are working together
- I love the freedom of movement and belonging to an organization that protects my rights and liberties.
- The EU protects mine and my family’s rights