Vacancy : Campaigns Manager
The European Movement UK is looking for an experienced and passionate Campaigns Manager to join our team and to manage our high profile campaigns.
About the European Movement UK
The European Movement UK is a cross-party organisation working to benefit the UK through a stronger trade and cultural relationship with the EU. We are powered by more than 12,000 members, some 160,000 supporters, 120+ local groups, and our strong networks in Westminster and communities throughout the UK.
Post-Brexit our organisation is growing fast, and building bridges with the rest of Europe is more important than ever. The hard Brexit deal negotiated at the end of 2020 was bad for the UK economy: our role is to give a voice to farmers, fishers, small business owners and teachers whose livelihoods are on the line. As the government negotiates new trade deals around the world, we will play a critical role in protecting the standards we currently enjoy – from environmental and food welfare standards, to workers’ rights.
At this pivotal time, we are looking for a Campaigns Manager to design and lead effective online and offline campaigns. We’re looking for a creative and politically savvy campaigner who can inspire our activists and grab the attention of politicians, the media and the public. Our ideal candidate is someone who knows how to develop a campaign strategy, knows how to coordinate its delivery, and knows how to use a broad range of digital and community campaign tactics to make change happen.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Communications, the Campaigns Manager will Project Manage the European Movement UK's campaigns, contributing to strategic objectives that include:
- Creatively manage our campaigns, generating campaign ideas and developing plans in line with the campaign and organisational strategy.
- Coordinate and deliver activity in the plans using a diverse range of campaigning methods and activities at the right time to create change.
- Lead the growth and development of European Movement UK campaigns operations, including taking a lead on our list growth strategy to effectively build an engaged supporter base.
For more information about the role's key responsibilities, the key competencies, and required experience please read the role profile document below linked at the bottom of this page.
||£32,000 - £35,000
||Full time (35 hours per week)
||Flexible. This role can be home based or based at our London office in Chancery Lane. You will be required to attend regular team meetings at the London office.
|Deadline for applications
||12pm (midday) on Monday 28 June 2021
||Weeks beginning 5 July and 12 July 2021 (exact days to be confirmed)
Apply for the role
- Read the Role Profile and Person Specification Document
- Click on the link below to access the application system
- Read the "How to Apply" page on the application system
- Complete the application form
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY PLEASE
Prospective enquiries from agencies, and applications made through agencies, will not be considered