This event has been specifically designed for young people (16 to 25 year olds) and provides a unique opportunity to explore the question "What does Brexit mean for me and my future?"
The event will feature a number of prominent guests who represent both sides of the Brexit debate
- Madeleina Kay, otherwise known as EU Supergirl and recently awarded "Young European of the Year" CONFIRMED
- Will Dry, one of the founders of the young people's campaigning group Our Future Our Choice (OFOC) CONFIRMED
- Lord (Andrew) Adonis CONFIRMED
- Mark Lancaster MP (Milton Keynes North) and Iain Stewart MP (Milton Keynes South) INVITED
Young people are among the groups who will be most affected by Brexit. Therefore, it's vital that young people engage fully and actively in the Brexit process and in deciding what sort of future they want.
The event will be dynamic and engaging so that participants have the opportunity to think through the issues and questions for themselves, rather than being told what to think.
The event will be hugely beneficial for all young people including:
- Students at Milton Keynes College
- Year 12 and 13 students at schools in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas
- University students (eg. at the University of Bedforshire and the University of Buckingham)
- Members of the Milton Keynes Youth Parliament and of the Milton Keynes youth branches of political parties
Click to book your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/brexit-what-does-it-mean-for-me-and-my-future-tickets-45414333494?aff=es2