Working For: European Movement UK
Salary: £20,0000-£23,000 (pro-rata, depending on experience)
Contract length: 6 months
The European Movement UK is the campaigning voice of people of all parties, and of none, who believe that Britain’s interests are best served by remaining a member of the EU.
This role forms the core part of the administrative side of the organization and the selected person will be leading in overseeing the day-to-day administrative duties of the office, in overseeing financial reporting to management and in delivering membership services to our supporters.
Flexible working hours such as working from home regularly would be considered.
The duties of the Administrative Officer will include:
- Office finance and admin duties, including donation processing, financial reconciliation and minute-taking
- Regular financial and accountancy reporting to management
- Managing the office expenses process
- Delivering the processing of new memberships and renewals
- Organising the delivery of membership services, such as membership packs and other communications
- Managing other membership services such as the campaign shop
- Administrative experience (strong asset)
- Business oriented and strong client relationship skills (strong asset)
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software (strong asset)
- Working with CRM systems, especially NationBuilder, is preferable
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong sense of initiative and personal responsibility;
- Skills in assessing needs, planning, prioritising, multitasking;
- Attention to detail, focus on the quality of service development and delivery;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced computer literacy;
- MS Office experience preferred.
To apply, please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com.