Further to the Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell’s announcement of his resignation, the European Movement will now begin the search for a new Chair. A broad description of the role is available here.
A Nominations Committee has been set up and includes the following members:
- Ian Berridge, Paul Lomas, Richard Morris, from the National Executive
- Molly Scott Cato, member of the National Council and former MEP
- Helen Wales, Chair of Wales for Europe
- Rachelle Headland, a member of the European Movement Campaigns Team
- Graham Bishop, chair of the National Council meetings
The Committee will be advised by former senior MEPs Edward McMillan Scott, one of our Patrons, and Richard Corbett, a former Chair himself.
Should you wish to express your interest in the position, or make a nomination for somebody else that you would like to be considered, you can contact the nominations committee in confidence via email@example.com.
All expressions of interest, suggestions, and applications must be received by 29 January 2021.