European Movement UK is committed to involving young people in every level of our movement, and to giving them access to opportunities that will give them new skills and experience.
The Young Volunteer Team is a new initiative to help us with those goals. It put young people in the driving seat of our movement, and give opportunities for them to volunteer with us in roles that will help them learn new skills and give them valuable real world experience.
It seeks to:
- Empower young people to participate fully in the UK's extensive pro-European movement
- Encourage more young people to be excited about volunteering - for our movement and in general
- Increase opportunities for young people to lead at every level of our movement
- Offer volunteer roles with European Movement UK that will give young people new skills and experience
It will do this by:
- Making use of European Movement UK's growing university contact network to engage with students and other young people
- Give access to roles with additional responsibility that are only available to team members
- Offer chances to take part in special projects that are tailored to a team member's skills, experience, studies, and interests
- Making sure that team members are at the forefront of our movement
A full handbook containing additional information about the team, details of the roles that are available, and answers to FAQs will be available on this page shortly. But membership of the team is now open.
If you are aged 16 - 25 years old inclusive, and would like to be part of the Young Volunteer Team, then click here to visit our volunteer sign up page where you will be able to indicate your interest in joining the team.
After you have signed up on the form somebody will be in contact with you.